Here I am ...
A few years ago I faced the world of decoration and in particular ... I discovered decoupage to have a lot of imagination that first I could not express and I have so much curiosity and desire to do and experience more and more new techniques ...
Thanks to my "teacher" to her friends for adventure and Franca (Amalia, Karim and Juliana) I learned to love the art form that is giving me a lot of satisfaction ...
Last year I did several shows and this year I hope to make a few more ...
In this blog I want to wrap those are my ideas, my creations, pictures of my "masterpieces" ... so I could compare with those who have the same passion for decoration and for decoupage ...
If anyone is interested in my items or have some old furniture, dresser, chair, table, tray, lamp, and would give a new air are at your disposal ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment