Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long Dong Silver Movie Free

half and half

I can finally show you my last "real" effort
Anyone who knows me knows I'm a pulse, although over the years I must admit I'm a bit 'better, but As soon as I saw this pattern I just had to take and stitch it on the fly ... which you are done so 'and according to the inspirations of the moment I let myself be carried away - as in this case - has stayed with me until the end Labour thus succeeding 'to finish it quickly
I still have a long way to go for hardanger a practically perfect, I am well equipped with special scissors to cut the cloth to get more 'close as possible to the yarn and this time I must admit to not being able to "cut" the embroidery and sincerely and' a big step forward
and sometimes' I've complained about not being totally satisfied with any product manufactured and often autocriticassi me or blame me alone but this time - sorry modesty - I am really pleased with the result
thought of using who knows 'how long .... and instead' already 'done! but I have already 'and I'm eyeing another .... what to do with meditation
hello to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment