When I decided to sign up for the Christmas swap first thing I realized immediately this embroidery but then did not satisfy me, so I did not know and realize that 'I have held in reserve pending creativity and inspiration
but I could not let it lie still for long otherwise I would have had to post at Christmas next year and thus' taken by the desire to create something unique idea that is painful 'and come up with' This was the context - free glass - put in the pocket to the greeting cards I receive 'for the upcoming holidays'
Usually when we think of Christmas and you want to match a color you think of the red
So I am done to date to find the right stuff AS LONG 'I found this piece of jute cloth (red fact) that enlivens the embroidery and at the same time that air from a little 'rough' that I really like
what do you think?? There is good right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment