Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Linfoma Cancer Is It Dangerous

glare

the Hardanger technique - like all counted thread techniques - allows you to draw bringing out the gaps that are created embroidered edges, in this case a double finger

I am adept at run too elaborate points' cause I have not yet fine art but I can assure you that working all'hardanger I like a lot, maybe more 'cross stitch, although it requires great precision, especially for Drawn perfectly sharp scissors .... and .... which I unfortunately do not I have.
With this piece of cloth embroidered I tried - even if the result is not 'exceptional - to manufacture a new light to my house, catching a pedestal of a lamp that is just waiting be used

do not ask me why lately I prefer red, which among other things, not 'not even my favorite color .... depend' Perhaps now that Christmas atmosphere vibrates in the air?

0 comments:

Post a Comment