Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pebbles And Bam Bam Tattoos

gifts

unexpected, refined and precious gift sent to me by Margaret that I not only appreciated but also left me open-mouthed to his ability 'and creativity'
The heart and portamatassine and ' His work completely ... but let's face it 'the biscornu not' a fairy tale? I really like a lot

this gift instead comes from Elisa for the Christmas swap organized by the group "Crocettine runaways"
and ' a panel, made in an exemplary manner with an embroidered pattern Lizzie Kate also quite long and laborious to be carried out ..... real nice ?????

but these are flakes that I realized I, filled with pink pout leeks to keep a promise, nicely estortami group of friends of Sal LHN. All this and 'completely hand made (and it shows ... I would say all right if you see it) but the spirit was precisely to prepare them for ogniugna something totally hand made. And despite it all was not perfect and I saw that 'was pleasantly appreciated.
The following is' an attempt hardanger of which made for a friend and now 'used to getting my "prototypes", that' all those little things that I try to do that but I can perfectly
I know that this post and 'long enough but I had several things to show you but last but not least I want to share with you the joy of winning a ghiottoso blog candy (chocolate-based) of Lisa most likely to me will 'be delivered by hand, in front of a nice cup of coffee' or tea, since we live relatively close


and with this post, maybe (forse. .. pero '!) The'ultimo this year full of knowledge via the web, crafts, trade and chat to me leave you wishing you the most' gentle, joyful and peaceful Christmas as possible.
Happy holidays to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment