hello hello friends what you're offering so far this new year?
My enthusiasm for the embroidery and 'still subdued and the last time, effort, the only thing I managed to finish and' this set of embroidery style "Matryoshka".
( to make it more 'substantial' I sewed a piece of white fabric with wadding inside and a lot of lavender which has a pleasant fragrance.)
fact within the bearing lies a bag with snap closure (with two layers of spring steel) which in turn contains a small biscornu.
set very useful to keep in stock since the bearing can be 'put a little embroidery, yarn, scissors in the resealable bag and keep biscornu' jealously needles needed for the work
There Like this set? personally I'm quite proud and happy I am with the final result but obviously not perfect
could be yours do you know? and 'a very simple way to say thank you (I passed the 60,000 contacts). Thanks for the comments you leave, thanks for the support and advice provided and give me so that 'the opportunity' to improve and grow. We expect many
by 15 cm After that 'will' to extract as much now already know 'what is yours!!
hello Patrick
0 comments:
Post a Comment