Friday 'afternoon, just to regenerate a bit' I asked to Paola if accompanied me to do shopping for our common hobby and so 'we also had the most welcome pleasure to meet and know personally Lisa , with which we are now very well and we started chatting as if we knew all along.
Having long ago and stole his candy 'was also the occasion to receive the award which she raffled
many sweets and chocolate of cloth. Just very welcome indeed! While I
for them I packed the two small bearings
pink one I had already prepared 'for some time while the other one I run at the speed' of light and actually .... maybe you can see ....
... but maybe something is missing right?
not of thought I forgot that I put up for grabs and with the help of Random and 'checked out the number:
| |
| 44 valid messages |
3 or Teresa
So this time a yellow Buston is about to leave, go through almost the whole Italy and stay in Catanzaro
0 comments:
Post a Comment