Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where Does Cervical Mucus Originate

gift

this and 'my first message of this and that 2011' began with intense rhythms and forced to work commitments to be undertaken and therefore I'm neglecting my hobby even though I must admit, however, for the time being, I do not miss your cross-stitch and do not feel the need 'to be committed to take up needle and thread. Maybe a little 'detoxification can not' that good for me-I hope-and I will help 'to find the enthusiasm and the desire to create and embroider.

To make more 'pleasant and less tiring my days still there giving me my friends are thinking of little thoughts (as he called her) and giving me so delicious 'the opportunity' to keep up to date (and I apologize if there is at present no way to greet and thank ) the blog that would otherwise be languishing

That 's what a few days ago made me Antonella delivered. My face just opened the classic padded yellow envelope 'was amazement and admiration ...... because it' s really a wonderful gift, with a pattern quite original and sincerely - in his small - even somewhat prepared (note the running stitch with golden thread)



Antonella thank you again 'cause I know your great ability' in embroidery but I guarantee that the assembly and 'run perfectly and you managed to surprise me
hello Patrick


0 comments:

Post a Comment