The May 1 will be 'the 50' anniversary of my parents' marriage
an important date, not always easy to achieve, a goal that is justly deserved and well-rewarded and celebrated, and so 'will in effect' cause - especially mom - wants to enjoy a good party together with all the people in their most 'care but' such a goal is worth a little effort on my part, felt (they say) the creative and imaginative home and then I just commit to seal a memory ... leave a trace ... a way to tell them thanks and that I love
Cosi 'I am on to do to find a suitable, just for the occasion and that allows me to finish it (considering that I'll have 'also do frame) before that date.
Among the many patterns that I liked the end I chose this
What do you think? Can 'be right? Pero 'I have a little doubt. ... Embroidered with the colors suggested or make it more' lively modified? As is' I find it a little 'off' even if certainly very smart ... .... Give me some advice please?
Then since we have wanted to share with you the emotion had to receive two awards last week. This 'I always feel embarrassed but at the same time flatters me' cause it means that my works are appreciated .... So thank you friends for thinking of me.
prize kindly donatomi by Jalo several days ago now this is painful but 'was donated by one of my " neighbor "that only today I finally had the time to thank
Now, in my turn I should turn them to other friends of the blog and usually I tend not to do so because 'the choice is always very difficult but' this time I take the opportunity to list of friends who have recently opened a blog, need to be known and appreciated and I think I do like to feature them a little ':
but in all cases, anyone you can 'feel free to pick them and make them his own, even both at once if you want
hello to all
Pat
0 comments:
Post a Comment