The schedule requires me to work hard but I'm taking advantage of connection here is very good while at home lately I finally creates a problem for affix pictures of what I sent to Brun in exchange for two - biscornu
scheme, changed colors, I think this is a free Victoria Sampler
run 11 threads on linen with soft yarns DMC
the shears instead riuscitomi simply indecent, not so much for hardanger embroidery as well as for the packaging and 'found that a free here where over the scheme will be 'can also be made to understand how even though I would give you a little advice in case count to stitch.
not run the sewing thread embroidery (as I mistakenly did) but calculated at least one more inch of canvas 'so so' the holes are not visible but the underlying thread stitching canvas lining
hello to all
the shears instead riuscitomi simply indecent, not so much for hardanger embroidery as well as for the packaging and 'found that a free here where over the scheme will be 'can also be made to understand how even though I would give you a little advice in case count to stitch.
not run the sewing thread embroidery (as I mistakenly did) but calculated at least one more inch of canvas 'so so' the holes are not visible but the underlying thread stitching canvas lining
hello to all
0 comments:
Post a Comment