Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Software For Windows 7

124 RED ...

" I thought I saw a red 124 on the apron of the road under layers, one that leads to Ghettarello ...", so I said to my friend's Engine Club Ancona us just before Christmas Day on December 26 last year spent from there by chance, I was taking my nephew home and she says, 'look uncle, not a 124 one? " around and I'm looking for a real 124. I do not believe my eyes. and then he accompanied my granddaughter I rush to. It's raining, it's a gray after lunch, there 'is a' soul. I look closely at the 'car that has already been deprived of bumpers, license plates, grille and taillights. It' s a beautiful series II a wonderful red coral, these pieces are all 'internal' s car, locked. On the back seat, there are also plates, which I jot down quickly. Must be 1972. I look around again and finally, on top of a flight of stairs I see the 'sign of a bodybuilder. A few days later I go from that and I said that - contrary to what I thought - the car is about to be demolished but there has to be restored.
I remain perplexed seeing these works in a filthy garage cluttered with junk. I do a title search to the PRA and I see that the 'car was registered May 29, 1972. It belongs to a gentleman here by a country, which situated in the 'phone list and contact. It 'a kind and available, is a businessman. L 'car was father, do not sell it and wants to restore it. I feel that in the hands and kicked it is indignant when I tell them that the 'self is abandoned to the elements: he knew covered in the workshop!
When you hear my city of origin is surprised and tells me that 's car is right here, was six months, an employee of Fiat. When I said as I add the last name ... the world is really small! that an official of the Fiat is my ex-father in law! I commend the owner on the fate of this 124 reminding him of his vulnerability to the elements and asking him to retrieve it. A few days ago my prayer was answered.






0 comments:

Post a Comment