scheme, but certainly you already 'got it, and' Lizzie Kate a quick and easy to implement. The difficulty 'instead of assembling it all is so that it becomes a square.
Mostly I run a normal pinkeep inserting two cards between the two wires stiff enough where I then added beads and stops with Crimp usually are used to create jewelry jewelry
Mostly I run a normal pinkeep inserting two cards between the two wires stiff enough where I then added beads and stops with Crimp usually are used to create jewelry jewelry
Then from a cardboard also quite stiff and heavy I got the frame to size of the embroidery, lined with red fabric and the back (still looks good ..) I stopped the wire and inserted into the cord to be able to hang and then covered with the same fabric of the front.
To be the first experience of such an operation are met. Also to do this 'I put in more practice' techniques ... embroidery, cardboard and a few notions that I know the art of jewelry hello to all
0 comments:
Post a Comment