with Sal's friends have organized LHN exchange Christmas and this time the fate has made me meet Penny
to forgive me for the true Christmas thought I added this to cover the calendar year 2011 carried out on linen Vaupel & Heilenbeck who already 'and only' certainty only report his initials even if - as all the linens - and 'hard to iron properly
and now we My nth experiment
schema personally I think it really beautiful ....
and the picture does justice because' the image forward even if the imperfections made from life did not seem so 'obvious
this experiment, however, allowed me to understand that for the Next time, instead of 'use a wire that tends to move off-center and the embroidery will be' more 'to use a wooden support.
I sincerely hope however that Penny is to the liking and if not can 'always "acquire" a normal pinkeep
hello
0 comments:
Post a Comment