Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Is At The End Of The Field In The Cubefield



few weeks ago I involved please suggest what to do for a Christmas market that will be 'performed by a non-profit and the proceeds will go' all-Charity

After your good advice, tutorials, etc.. I settled on these trinkets here:

have a utilitarian function because 'can be used as empty pockets, or to hold a candle or candy anyway even if I have to honestly say that I am not done perfectly, and I hope that this' is still popular with potential buyers

what do you think? all in all will be appreciated? boh hope .!.... however, at least I can say I have tried it again this year.

Do you know any that are not very skilled with the sewing machine and all my works are the results of many failures

take advantage of this post to show what 'that is painful' arrived yesterday from Hungary
nr. 5 skeins of Moulin 'graduated color tints to hand ..... what about ... What a lovely gift and very helpful .... especially considering that comes from afar

hello to all and thanks again for your valuable and useful advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment